Commercial Design & Build in Tulsa, OK & Surrounding Cities Like Owasso & Broken Arrow
We can design and build patios, walkways, retaining walls, fire features, and more.
If you want to enhance your commercial property, look no further than our design and build services! We can install various hardscapes, including patios, walkways, retaining walls, fire features, and more. We also offer 2D and 3D design renderings so you can see how the project will look before installation begins. Not only that, but our team will always provide a walkthrough afterward to ensure everything is up to our high standards and you're satisfied with the result.
We offer our commercial design and build services to properties in Tulsa, Owasso, Broken Arrow, OK, and other nearby areas.
What hardscapes can we design and build for your commercial property?
Our team at LBR can design and build various hardscapes to increase the functionality and style of your commercial property. The features we can install include the following:
- Patios: A patio is a great addition since it provides a designated area where people can gather outdoors.
- Walkways: Walkways make navigating different parts of your commercial property easier and safer, and we only use top-notch materials to ensure it can withstand frequent foot traffic.
- Outdoor Steps: Our team can design and build outdoor steps to make it easier and safer to navigate different elevations.
- Retaining Walls: We can install a retaining wall to help control soil erosion and give you more flat space to use on your property.
- Seating Walls: Seating walls are highly durable and provide additional places to sit in your outdoor space.
- Fire Pits: We can design and install a fire pit to encourage gathering and keep people warm when it's chilly outside.
- Outdoor Fireplaces: An outdoor fireplace is just what you need to enjoy a more modern fireside experience.
- Outdoor Kitchens: We can construct a custom outdoor kitchen for your commercial property, plus complete it with various amenities to make it functional, including grills, smokers, fridges, and more.
- Water Features: Water features bring serenity and calmness to your outside space and encourage relaxation. Whether you want a bubbler or pondless water feature - we've got you covered.
We Offer 2D & 3D Design Renderings For Our Commercial Design & Build Services
Seeing how your project will look before installation begins is highly beneficial, as it allows you to feel confident that you'll receive just what you want. Fortunately, we offer 2D and 3D design renderings for our commercial design and build services! While both will showcase the finished product, they do so differently. For example, our 2D renderings provide a flat, general layout that you can view from a top-down angle. On the other hand, our 3D design renderings are more realistic, offering near-accurate measurements of your hardscape installation project and how it'll fit into your existing landscape. You can't go wrong with either, and you can choose which will best help you envision it.
We always provide a walkthrough after our design and build projects to ensure everything is perfect.
Once the hardscape installation process wraps up, we won't consider the job complete until you're satisfied with the final product. That's why we always provide a walkthrough after our design and build projects to ensure everything is 100% perfect. During this walkthrough, our team will check that all the details are up to par with our high standards and listen to your feedback. If there are any issues, we'll work with you to remedy them so the result is just what you want.
We guarantee your satisfaction with our commercial design and build services!
Call us today to schedule a consultation for our commercial design and build services!
Are you looking for top-notch design and build services for your commercial property? If so, you've come to the right place! At LBR, we offer a variety of commercial design and build services for businesses in Tulsa, Owasso, Broken Arrow, and nearby cities in Oklahoma. Call us today at (918) 252-5296 to schedule a consultation for any of our services!