Weed Control Service in Tulsa, Owasso, Broken Arrow, OK & Surrounding Areas
We'll apply pre- and post-emergent weed control treatments to prevent and eliminate weeds.
If you want to keep your lawn weed-free throughout the growing season, look no further than our weed control service! Our team at LBR will routinely apply pre- and post-emergent weed control treatments from spring until fall to prevent weeds from surfacing and eliminate any existing growth on your turf. What's more, we will also fertilize it to supply all the nutrients it needs to thrive! Our treatments are effective against dandelions, poa annua, and other common weeds.
We offer our weed control service to residential property owners in Tulsa, Owasso, Broken Arrow, and other surrounding areas in Oklahoma. You can reach us at (918) 252-5296 to get started on achieving a weed-free lawn today!
Our Weed Control Schedule
At LBR, we have created a weed control schedule tailored to maintaining a weed-free lawn throughout the growing season. This schedule consists of five visits from spring until fall, where we will apply both pre- and post-emergent weed control treatments to prevent weeds from sprouting above the surface and eliminate existing growth. If that's not enough, these visits also include fertilization applications to provide much-needed nutrients! Here is the weed control schedule we follow:
- Visit 1 : During our first visit of the year, we will administer both pre- and post-emergent weed control treatments to get ahead of spring weeds and eliminate any that have already sprouted.
- Visit 2 : We will apply another post-emergent treatment to tackle any weeds that surfaced since our last visit. We'll also administer the first fertilization treatment to bolster healthy, vibrant growth.
- Visit 3 : On our third visit, we will continue to control existing weeds with post-emergent herbicides and supply your turf with a fertilizer treatment.
- Visit 4 : We will spot-spray any weeds we see during our visit and administer the final fertilization application of the year to prepare it for the winter.
- Visit 5 : Our last visit includes pre- and post-emergent weed control applications to get ahead of any winter weeds and eliminate existing ones.
What weeds can we tackle with our weed control treatments?
We take pride in using only the best products to provide the intended results, namely a weed-free lawn. So, our weed control treatments are effective against several common weeds found in the Tulsa, OK, area. Some of those that we can tackle include:
- Poa annua
- And more!
Our weed control treatments are pet and child-safe once dry, so they won't have to wait long before using the lawn again like normal!
Give us a call today to sign up for our weed control service.
At LBR, we want to help homeowners have a beautiful, weed-free lawn, and that's just what we do with our weed control service. Not only will we utilize highly effective treatments to prevent and eliminate weed growth, but we'll also supply nutrient-rich fertilizers to ensure it has everything it needs to be at its best year-round. We are confident in our work so much that we even guarantee your satisfaction! If, for any reason, you aren't happy with the results, we'll do whatever it takes to make you so.
Our weed control service is available to residential property owners in Tulsa, OK, and throughout the nearby areas, including Owasso and Broken Arrow. Give us a call today at (918) 252-5296 to sign up and say goodbye to pesky weeds for good!