#1 WEED CONTROL SERVICE IN THE TULSA AREA
Weeds are often homeowner’s top yard-related problem. They compete with grass and garden plants for water and important nutrients. In addition, many weeds are unsightly and can quickly overrun your entire lawn. For most people, weeding their garden isn’t how they would like to spend their time. That’s where we step in. LBR LLC’s weed control services will fend off weeds and keep your turf healthy and green.
LBR LLC. OFFERS A VARIETY OF WEED CONTROL OPTIONS
LBR LLC. offers homeowners a comprehensive solution to pesky weeds. Our staff has years of experience analyzing lawns and determining the best plan for weed control. There are three main types of weed control services:
- Pre-emergent – Applying a weed control solution before spring growth can help keep weeds at bay.
- Post-emergent – Take care of stubborn broadleaf weeds after the have sprouted.
- Spot-Treatment – If our technicians notice a problem spot in your yard, they will apply a highly-effective spot treatment.
Contact us today and our staff will help you select the right services for your lawn!
WHAT KIND OF WEEDS DOES LBR LLC. TREAT?
Weeds come in a variety of shapes and sizes, and many of them are unsightly and annoying. Some species thrive in grassy areas, while others prefer to take over your garden or flower bed. Weeds are categorized as either broadleaf or grassy weeds.
- Broadleaf – These kinds of weeds usually include larger, single-vein leaves with a flower or cluster of flowers. Some of the most common broadleaf weeds are clover, dandelion, and thistle.
- Grassy – These weeds look similar to turfgrass but often grow much taller and faster than the rest of your lawn, causing it to look uneven. Some common types of grassy weeds are bluegrass, ryegrass, and crabgrass.
At LBR LLC, we treat and kill all kinds of weeds to keep your lawn and garden neat and tidy.
ARE WEED CONTROL TREATMENTS SAFE?
LBR LLC uses industry-leading weed control products that have been tested for safety and efficacy. Our weed killer safely and effectively gets rid of unsightly weeds without adverse effects on your family and pets. After the weed killer solution is applied, allow 1-2 hours to dry and then your lawn is safe to play and spend time on!
Call us today to schedule your weed control services!
LBR LLC offers weed control services in the areas. Contact us today for a free quote!
Call Us Today To Request Your Free Quote!
We’ll gather information about your property and needs to determine the right services for your yard and create a custom plan to meet all of your lawn care goals.