Lawn Fertilization Service in Tulsa, Owasso, Broken Arrow, OK & Surrounding Cities
Our fertilization program also includes pre- and post-emergent weed control treatments!
Fertilizing your turf is crucial for keeping it healthy, beautiful, and resistant to stressors. Our team at LBR offers a comprehensive lawn fertilization service that will do just that! Our 5-step program includes routine treatments throughout the growing season to supply it with the nutrients it needs to thrive. But wait, that's not all - it also consists of pre- and post-emergent weed control applications to ensure pesky weeds don't steal that nourishment! We use granular fertilizers because it provides a consistent, gradual supply of nutrients over time rather than all at once. What's more, these treatments are pet and child-safe after they dry!
We offer our lawn fertilization service to residential property owners in Tulsa, Owasso, Broken Arrow, OK, and throughout the surrounding areas.
Our Lawn Fertilization Schedule
At LBR, we want to ensure your grass has everything it needs to thrive throughout the growing season. That's why we offer a 5-step program that includes regular visits from spring until fall to apply fertilizer treatments, plus pre- and post-emergent weed control. Our lawn fertilization schedule is as follows:
- Visit 1 : During our first visit of the year, we'll administer a pre-emergent weed control treatment to get ahead of spring weeds before they sprout. We'll also apply post-emergents to eliminate any existing weed growth.
- Visit 2 : This visit includes the first fertilizer application to supply your lawn with essential nutrients that help it emerge from winter dormancy and prepare for the growing season. We'll also tackle any weeds with our post-emergent weed control treatments.
- Visit 3 : During our third visit, we'll apply another round of fertilizer to help build up your turf's strength during the stressful summer season. We'll also spot-spray any existing weeds with post-emergents.
- Visit 4 : We'll apply another fertilizer treatment to aid in its recovery from any summer-related stress and replenish its nutrient supply in preparation for the winter. We'll also administer post-emergent weed control to tackle pesky weeds.
- Visit 5 : This visit includes a pre-emergent weed control application to prevent winter weeds from surfacing. We'll also ensure your turf is weed-free with post-emergents.
We Use Granular Lawn Fertilizers to Provide Consistent Nourishment Over Time
We want to ensure your lawn has a consistent supply of nutrients to sustain healthy, robust growth throughout the season. Because of this, our team utilizes granular fertilizers. These treatments provide gradual nourishment over time rather than all at once; not only does this keep your turf well-fed even in between applications, but it also prevents us from potentially stressing it out and causing fertilizer burn, which can happen with fast-release products.
Our lawn fertilization treatments are pet and child-safe once they dry.
Safety is a top priority for us here at LBR, just as we understand it is for you, too. So, our lawn fertilization treatments are pet and child-safe once they dry. Since we use granular products, they need to be watered into your turf to activate. Our team will always advise that you wait until the treatments are completely dry, but once they are, your furry friends and children can use the lawn again like normal!
Our fertilizer treatments can dry quicker on hot, sunny days than on cooler, cloudy ones, so be sure to ask our team how long you should wait before using the lawn!
Want to keep your lawn healthy and beautiful? Call us today to schedule our fertilization service!
If you want to keep your lawn healthy and beautiful, you've come to the right place! At LBR, we'll apply our fertilization treatments several times from spring until fall to ensure it's in tip-top shape, plus combat weeds! We proudly serve homeowners in Tulsa, Owasso, Broken Arrow, OK, and throughout the surrounding areas. Call us today at (918) 252-5296 to schedule our lawn fertilization service and make your grass the most beautiful on the block!